03 December 2010

_Fill in the Blank Friday_



Link up here to play!


{1}Holiday spirit: is currently at a low right now




















{2}The Holidays are incomplete without....


 Definitely a Christmas Tree with Presents!


{3} My favorite things to do around the holidays is to watch these






{4} A holiday tradition my family and I have was


(mostly when I was Younger) Since I am grown up now haha and haven't lived at home since I left for college back in the day, I can't say I carry it on by my self but it was going to Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve with my Dad. 

{5}Holiday music is: Super annoying to hear before Thanksgiving has even hit! A CD that I listen to usually a few days before X mas is





{6} This year, I'll be spending the holidays: not alone! This year it's Me, Mister Wonderful and Aspen. 





{7} Holiday wish list: Right now all I want is for Aspen's Vet appt with the surgeron to go well. I am scared out of my mind that we won't get this collapsable trachea fixed. Both Mister Wonderful and I were up at 4 am with her...she was having episodes every few minutes...






Have a little faith in me.......


Say a little prayer if you pray for others, say one for my dog! 







Photobucket
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. awww this looks like a fun game! I hope your dogs surgery goes well too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you are feeling better soon hun!
    i also LOVE to watch holiday movies! they are my favorite, i plan to watch some tonight.
    praying for your sweet pup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be thinking about y'all and little Aspen! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I can't believe Aspen is having episodes that often. I hope everything goes OK and you start feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ill be thinking of you and your puppy!!

    p.s. LOVE home alone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely have to watch National Lampoons at least twice over the holidays...just doesn't feel like Christmas without it:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I hope her surgery goes well too!! :(
    and Christmas Vacation is a MUST for the holidays!
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the Amy Grant Christmas album. My sister and I used to dance in our tu-tus to it when we were little!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow...Amy Grant looked hot! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving either, I get sick of it too quickly before Christmas even gets here if I do!

    ReplyDelete

If you visited and read my post, be kind, leave a line!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.